Appetizer

Monday, December 1, 2008

How To Make Money From Your Blog

Making money from your blog is a complete science and books could be written on the subject (and it has been too...). I couldn't possibly tell you all about it in a 300-ish word article, but I'll do my best to outline the basics for you.

So, here are some easy ways to start making money from your blog(s).

  • Paid Advertising. This is a big one, people like John Chow make over $10k every month just from the people advertising on his blog.
  • Paid Reviews - Another big one, basically people that want to get the word out about themselves, a website, product or service, can order a review from you and pay you to write the review and get the word out to your blog readers.
  • Affiliate Marketing - This is huge. Say you find a product that you like, and then you find that they have an affiliate program you can join. This means that you can get a personal link to recommend people their product or service. Every time an order is placed through your link, you get a cut of the profits. Some people make their entire living from affiliate marketing.
  • Donations - "Tip jars" can be a great way to let your blog readers show their appreciation for the information contained on your blog.

There you have it, these are the major ways people make money from their blogs, some make more, some less but nonetheless it sure is possible. I know that to be true... I do it myself.

If you want to learn more in depth, step by step how to start and grow your blog to thousands of readers, and thousands of dollars every month, I say look no further than John Yeo's Blogger's Paycheck

I was indeed very surprised when I read this book, didn't expect it to contain so much useful information. If you want to read my complete review of the book, check it out here:

--> John Yeo's Blogger's Paycheck Review <--

designer mens watches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home